Home

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Six Months!

Chris here. I thought I'd chime in for once, since tomorrow is the sixth month anniversary of my accident. Christy has been extremely busy, like any mom would be at this time of year. I need to give her a break from time to time. The last thing she needs to do is blog after helping me get my pants on.
So where do I start? Six months ago a simple accident happened that would change my life physically, emotionally, spiritually... my relationships with friends, neighbors, and family members have changed to say the least... all for the good. There are so many people to thank, thousands. The doctors put me back together and the nurses tended to my physical process, but it has been the emotional and spiritual healing that you have really helped me with. Somewhat overwhelming, but it has really contributed to my daily healing.
I'll blog from now and again, to inform you of my progress, but I wanted to say thank you to all that have helped me and my family since July 11, 2009. 2010 will be a fantastic year.
Fight On!



3 comments:

  1. Hey Chris! Glad to see you blogging! The last time I saw you you were in Camarillo doing the install on our window coverings. I think of you often and am always sending good healing thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris . . .It's soooo good to see you blogging and in good spirits.

    Looking back, I am sure you have a sense of what has been happening, but I must admit to amazement at what the cyber world has done in terms of responding to an unknown guy who had an accident. Chris Will Walk links are EVERYWHERE! Who could have known that a few simple key strokes would awaken tens of thousands of people on your behalf?

    I suppose there is a bit of hint in there that when your spirit is as right as yours and Christy's, miracles happen.

    Bless you both . . .and, as you say, fight on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris-
    What a pleasant surprise to see a post from you! All of your progress is amazing. And the positive attitude that you and Christy both have is remarkable! Keep it up! We still pray for you every night!
    Love and Hugs
    Jim, Moni, & girls

    ReplyDelete